- Product Information
- Support Subscription
- Technical Requirements
- User’s Guide (Large PDF — 96 pages/7.9MB)
Are you spending too much time managing lockers?
In most schools assigning lockers as part of your student registration process takes days of time. And it doesn’t end there. During the school year finding lost combinations, assigning lockers to new students, keeping track of locker maintenance and changing combinations takes even more of your valuable time.
Wouldn’t you like a better way of managing annual combination rollovers?
Managing lockers is usually a tedious, time consuming task taking valuable time away from other critical activities at your busiest time of year. But it doesn’t have to be that way.
LockerManager is easy-to-learn and easy-to-use software that will make locker administration simple, saving you days of time and frustration.
Features of the all new LockerManager 2007:
- An easy, user friendly interface that makes entering, viewing and manipulating locker information a breeze!
- Quick and easy system setup.
- Easily import Master Lock and American control chart information.
- Automated processes to quickly teach LockerManager about your lockers.
- Automated processes to assign locks to lockers.
- Minimal keyboard entry.
- Import student information from a variety of sources, including your student information system or spreadsheet.
- Convert locker management information from a spreadsheet based system in one step.
- Automated processes to assign lockers to students.
- Flexible reports to provide tools to assist in communicating locker assignment information including locker locations, numbers and combinations to students to integrate with your existing registration processes.
- Click of a mouse management of annual built-in combination roll-overs.
- Tracking reporting of locker maintenance issues to assist in communication with maintenance staff.
- Manage student fee collection and reporting.
- …and many more valuable features!
Try LockerManager 2007 for yourself with a free trial!